After 125 years evolving with the fashion industry, Drapers has a beautiful new look. The rejuvenated Drapers is bigger, better and bolder than ever before, bringing together everything you need to know about today's fast-paced fashion business elegantly on-line and perfect in-print.
Across the year the new Drapers will include:
More pages dedicated to practical issues, helping you run a successful fashion business. We'll help you expand your business internationally, explain how to make a success of e-tailing, win customers with social networking, plus all your favourite Sector Spotlights on Womenswear, Menswear, Accessories, Footwear, Kids and Lingerie.
Directions - Whether unearthing the hot new brands to stock, bringing you the trends the big names are backing or breaking the news about the competition and beyond, our new fashion section 'Directions' has all the practical and inspirational information you need to keep your customers happy.
Fashion Index - Your very own market trends dashboard which includes a weekly look at economic data, retail sales figures, product trends, expenditure and footfall data - a weekly business barometer to help you run a better business.
Insight - More expert opinion, in-depth analysis, business insight and retailer case studies - exploring and unravelling all the crucial issues and challenges affecting the UK market today.
Your Drapers subscription includes:
- Invaluable news, features and essential trend information you need delivered directly to your door and served in the beautiful new-look Drapers magazine
- Full access to drapersonline.com - a fantastic one-stop digital resource which gives you instant access to the important information you need most - including our unique how to guides
- All the news on the move - only subscribers can access the full content of the mobile site at https://digitalawards.drapersonline.com
- Exclusive access to our online directories such as the Brand Directory and Independents Directory
- Full usage of our Business Hub - a portal any business can't live without
- Daily newsletters delivered direct to your inbox
To start your subscription today from just £199 click here