Your entry must relate primarily to activity during the past 12 months before judging takes place in February.
A business or project may be entered into any number of relevant categories. The judges reserve the right, however, to re-allocate any entry that in their view has been entered in to an inappropriate category.
If you enter more than one category, you MUST submit a full entry for each one.
All information marked with * is obligatory
- *Company name:
- *Date of launch of transactional website:
- *Number of stores (if applicable):
- *Average monthly traffic figures:
- *Year-on-year traffic growth:
- *Annual business turnover (including YOY comparison):
- *Annual turnover online (including YOY comparison):
- *Net profit:
- *Marketing Spend or Cost of Customer Acquisition:
- Please supply website user name and password if required:
- Please specify five links from your website that support your entry:
- *Please tell us why you should win chosen Drapers Digital Award in no more than 500 words.
NB: Read the criteria carefully to ensure you answer the relevant questions.
Shortlisted entries in the following categories will be judged live on the Festival stage on 26 April 2018 where entrants will have to make a brief pitch in front of the judges and audience:
- Best Digital Marketing Campaign
- Best App
- Best use of Innovation