Drapers is pleased to announce the launch of Drapers Disrupt, a hub within Drapers Digital Festival dedicated to new technology businesses.
Start-ups may be small companies, but they can play a significant role in growth of the fashion industry and we want to give you the chance to get in front of this audience and showcase your area of expertise by joining the Drapers Disrupt lounge at Drapers Digital Festival for an exclusive launch rate.
What you need to qualify:
Business must be under 5 years as of 30 April 2020 and be able to prove it has the funding and business structure to be able to take on a range of retail clients of differing size.
In 2020 we will delve deep into what this means for fashion businesses, and why agility and innovation are key to surviving and thriving and you must be able to prove that your business can assist retailers in one or more of the following areas:
- Engaging fashion customers online
- Engaging fashion custmers digitally in-store
- Providing customer insight
- Give an innovative new approach across digital channels
The result of working with your business will allow ecommerce professionals to gain a deeper connection with their fashion shoppers.
Please clarify which sector you sit in (maximum three):
- Platform providers
- Digital marketing/Social media
- AI/Data Analytics
- Front end design
- Online fitting tools
- Payment technology
- Customer service/Chatbots
- Customer retention
- In-store technologies
- New technologies/VR/AR/MR/Visual search
What will you get from this opportunity at Drapers Digital Festival?
- A chance to be part of Drapers Disrupt Lounge, a dedicated section of the experiential lounge at DDF
- A space to showcase your area of expertise
- Networking opportunities with a host of leading ecommerce, multichannel and digital experts within the fashion industry
- 2 x delegate passes for your team with complete access to the daytime of the festival
To apply for your place at Drapers Disrupt please contact Victoria Clubley at Victoria.Clubley@emap.com by 28 February 2020 with the following information:
- When your company was founded (Month/Year)
- Details of funding raised to date
- Your main business objectives
- The current retailer challenge/issue that you can help solve
- How the business is set up to build with scale
- What corporate customers across fashion and retail you currently work with
- How your business will help change the shape of the industry