- Fashion first: Drapers Digital Festival is specifically focused on fashion retail and led by Drapers, the fashion industry’s bible for the past 130 years. This year’s theme is ‘A perfect fashion match: how to successfully engage your customers’ and celebrates all the parts that contribute to the success of engaging fashion customers online, from consumer insight research to social media, from shopping experience to innovation across digital channels. Across five stages, the Festival will present the stories of the best fashion ecommerce professionals who achieved deeper connection with online fashion shoppers.
- Immersive festival experience: The new festival concept offers you a unique opportunity to learn, celebrate and innovate under one roof on one day. Pick and choose content most relevant for you across different stages and fringe events during the day, and celebrate the gold standard in fashion’s digital and ecommerce sector in the evening.
- Best performance: The only event for the fashion retail industry with the live judging of the awards finalists during the day allowing you to get under the skin of the best online performance. You can see what other brands and retailers are doing and benchmark yourself against your peers.
- All killer, no filler: Our mission is to help you get practical advice on how you can drive online sales and improving margins. Come and learn from top brands and retailer speaker line-up and your peers, see real-world case studies, and delve into hands-on examples. No general fluff, just hard-hitting questions, tips, practical insight and actionable takeaways.
- By fashion businesses, for fashion businesses: An individual pass (which includes admission to both the day and night) starts at just £850. Passes are only available for purchase to brands and retailers to create more opportunities for you to meet and network with the peers.