Best Use of Technology in Store - Drapers Digital Festival
This category is open to any fashion retailer that operates in the UK and/or Irish fashion market.
Judges will be looking for a fashion retailer that has enhanced the store experience over the past 12 months through the use of technology. Entrants should highlight any elements of experiential retail.
What to include in your entry:
- Give details of the technology used in store and show how it achieved its objectives
- Highlight how the digital innovation has improved the in-store experience
- Give evidence of a proven uplift in sales and customer service
- Demonstrate how the technology has improved footfall and customer engagement
- Include sales figures over the past 12 months and year-on-year traffic numbers
If shortlisted you may be required to present to a Live Judging panel during the content section of the Drapers Digital Festival.