Best Use of Social Media - Drapers Digital Festival
This category is open to any fashion retailer that operates in the UK and/or Irish fashion market.
Judges will be looking for a company that can demonstrate how it has used social media to engage its customers and create an engaged community. Whether by using influencers, content, customer service or paid for posts, this award will recognise the most effective use of social channels.
Entrants must show a strategic approach to social media and prove it has made a real impact on customers. The social media initiative must have run during the last 12 months and can be a one-off hit, a year-long programme, or anything in between.
- Outline the social media strategy and supporting research behind the idea
- Show how the social media initiative supports the overall business objectives
- Detail the creativity of the initiative and show has it aligns with the brand and its customers
- Outline how social channels have driven traffic, brand awareness, customer engagement and sales
- Give evidence of clear ROI and show how the initiative met its targets
- Include sales figures over the past 12 months and year-on-year traffic numbers