Best use of digital marketing - Drapers Digital Festival
This category is open to all fashion retailers. Judges will be looking for a company which can demonstrate a marketing campaign that has a significant digital element or use of digital technology. Entrants must prove the campaign has made a real impact on the market and its customers and show how it has driven engagement, sales and/or brand awareness. Entries should highlight any multichannel elements of the campaign and how it fits the overall business objectives. It will be awarded to a successful fashion business digital marketing initiative run during the last 12 months which can be a one-off hit, a year-long programme, or anything in between. Open to any fashion retailer that operates in the UK and/or Irish fashion markets.
What to include in your entry
- Show how the digital marketing activity achieved its objectives
- Give evidence of how the campaign is integrated across all retail channels
- Detail how the strong, creative campaign that fits with the brand and its customers
- Show the campaign’s relevance to target audience
- Outline how the campaign drove traffic, brand awareness, customer engagement and sales
- Outline the sales uplifts (if relevant)
Shortlisted entries will be judged live on the Festival stage on 15 May. All shortlisted companies for Best Digital Marketing Campaign must have one representative attend to make a brief pitch in front of the judges and audience.