Best Use of Digital Marketing - Drapers Digital Festival
This category is open to any fashion retailer that operates in the UK and/or Irish fashion market.
Judges will be looking for a marketing campaign that has a significant digital element or use of digital technology. Entrants must show the research behind the idea and prove the campaign has made a real impact on its customers.
The digital marketing initiative must have run during the last 12 months and can be a one-off hit, a year-long programme, or anything in between.
What to include in your entry:
- Outline the strategy behind the campaign, and research behind the idea
- Show how the initiative supports the overall business objectives and strategy
- Detail the creativity of the campaign and show how it aligns with the brand and customers
- Outline how the campaign drove traffic, brand awareness, customer engagement and sales
- Give evidence of clear ROI and show how the initiative met its targets
- Include sales figures over the past 12 months and year-on-year traffic numbers
If shortlisted you may be required to present to a Live Judging panel during the content section of the Drapers Digital Festival.