Best Use of Content - Drapers Digital Festival
This category is open to any fashion retailer that operates in the UK and/or Irish fashion market.
Judges will be looking for the best use of content across multiple channels including outdoor, online, mobile, video and print, over the past 12 months. The winning brand will show how content was used to engage their target consumers, which either drives a better level of interaction with the brand, encourages more purchases, enhances loyalty or any other measure of effectiveness.
What to include in your entry:
- Outline the content strategy and supporting research behind the idea
- Show how the initiative supports the overall business objectives and strategy
- Detail the creativity of the content and show how it aligns with the brand and customers
- Outline how this content drove traffic, brand awareness, customer engagement and sales
- Give evidence of clear ROI and show how the initiative met its targets
- Include sales figures over the past 12 months and year-on-year traffic numbers
If shortlisted you may be required to present to a Live Judging panel during the content section of the Drapers Digital Festival.