Best use of AI - Drapers Digital Festival
This category is open to all fashion retailers. Judges will be looking for a business that can demonstrate an AI initiative that has had a significant impact on the business. Entrants must prove the initiative is innovative and show how artificial intelligence has been used to drive customer engagement, improve customer UX and service and/or driven sales. AI can be used at any point in the fashion chain, but entrants must be able to prove how it has improved the overall business. Open to any fashion retailer that operates in the UK and/or Irish fashion markets.
What to include in your entry
- Outline the AI initiative and show how it achieved its objectives
- Highlight how AI has improved the customer experience and/or engagement
- Give evidence of a proven uplift in sales and customer service
- Outline how AI has supported the business overall objectives
- Outline the sales uplifts (if relevant)
Shortlisted entries will be judged live on the Festival stage on 15 May. All shortlisted companies for Best Use of AI must have one representative attend to make a brief pitch in front of the judges and audience.