Best Digital Innovation - Drapers Digital Festival
This category is open to all fashion retailers and supplier to fashion retailers. Judges will be looking for an innovation that can demonstrate how it has improved a fashion retailer’s digital proposition. Entrants must prove the innovation has made a real impact on the market show how it has driven engagement, sales and/or brand awareness. It is open to any fashion retailer or supplier to fashion retailer that operates in the UK and/or Irish fashion markets. Evidence should be given as to why the digital innovation is the ground-breaking development of the year. The digital innovation can relate to content, service, technology, marketing or any other discipline. Open to any fashion retailer or supplier to fashion retailer that operates in the UK and/or Irish fashion markets.
What to include in your entry
- Outline the originality of the digital innovation
- Show how the initiative achieved its objectives
- Detail how the innovation has supported a fashion retailer’s digital proposition
- Give evidence of how the initiative has made advances in the digital sector in general
- Detail why the initiative broke the mold
- Give evidence of sales figures if relevant
- Shortlisted entries will be judged live on the Festival stage on 15 May. All shortlisted companies for Best Digital Innovation must have one representative attend to make a brief pitch in front of the judges and audience.